Finger Lakes Info
Things to Do
Things to Do
Amusement Park, Antique Shopping, Aquarium, Art Galleries, Beach,
Casino, Concert venue, Gourmet/Fine Dining, Historical interests,
Lake, Live Music, Movie Theater, Museum, National/State parks, Nature
area, Outlet Stores, Performing Theater, Picnic area, Religious
Services, River, Ski area, Vineyard, Winery
Onsite or Nearby Activities
Bicycle rental, Bicycle riding trails, Bicycles, Bird watching,
Boating, Canoeing, Cross-country ski trails, Downhill Skiing, Fishing,
Golfing, Hiking trails, Horseback riding, Horseshoes, Hunting, Mountain
Bike trails, Sailing, Shopping, Sight-seeing, Ski rentals, Snow
shoe rental, Snow shoe trails, Swimming, Swimming pool, Tennis courts,
Tennis racket rental, Water sports
- Keep smiling, it makes the world wonder what you're up to.
: - )
-Hey mamacitas! My favorite part of this wonderful place is the swans.
They really like me a lot, too!
- Sorry I left early. I couldn't bear to have any more fun. See you
- Dear Alicia, thanks for everything. I'm so moved by how much fun the
three of us had.
- Dear Alicia, Thanks so much for your friendly hospitality, real
country-style - loved the animals, especially "mom." Cheers!
- Alicia: "When two souls stand up, erect and strong, no bitter wrong
can the world do to us." - Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- God bless and prosper this home and family. Amen.
- What a great party house! We'll come back over and over and over and
over (but we won't overdo it) again!
- So many antiques!
- "Charming, homey" go Big Red Field
Hockey! Beat Harvard!
- Thank you for your warm hospitality and starting each day so well
and elegantly nourished!
- Very cozy! A wonderful ministry! Thanks.
- We had a great time with you! You became very special to us! Ihr
- Alicia: Your warmth and hospitality added so much to our celebration
of our daughter's marriage. Many thanks.
- What a peaceful, lovely spot. It is uncanny how many pieces of our
home we found in yours.
- Dear Alicia, thanks for sharing the "inner sanctum" with us!
- Our girls loved the dolls, the chickens, the swings etc. Just like a
home from home.
- Muchas gracias from Bogota Colombia. Feliz Ano.
- Accueil et Galeureaux tres comfortable. Le Maitresse de maison de
borde de goutilesse et serait. Le bienvenue ayez vous en Alsace par un
- Alicia, your home is a wonderful reflection of your warmth and
kindness. Thank you for helping us out graduation weekend.
- Dear Amazing Alicia and Jessica, Yerima Kasih = Thank you for a
glorious gracious experience. Your wonderful warm home, your farm so
full of life and love, your hospitality and delicious meals and most
of all your Amazing Grace.
- Liebe Alicia, Ich habe nur
uberlegt, dir einen kleinen Brief auf deutsch zu schrieben, daneit die
auch etwas internationales in deinem Gastebuch stehen hast. Ich mochte
dir sagen, dass es nur hier wirklich sehr gut gefallen hat und ich
traurig bin schon weggehen zu mussen. Danke fur alles!
- I prized my half-hour on your garden bench, where I read.
- If you can't get to heaven - Stay here!
- Thank you for kindness while fishing for the salmon and big brown
- Thank you for the tour of the chicken house and introducing us to
Grace and Faith.
- Love the unique nuances in every nook. A feast for the eyes!
- Stones, poetry, locusts and wild honey - With great thanks for all
that has been received this weekend.
- Thanks for you heart! And the swans, their stories - all of us who
flew into the pond this weekend. For the songs no one else can hear.
You hear them. We hear yours. In every marsh, on every mesa.
Support the business that supports the
Benefit Functions Held with/at Amazing Grace B&B:
Red Cross Benefit
....................................'LiveStock'..3 Day Cowboy Music
Tsunami Relief Effort...............................Spearheaded Silent
Auction in conjunction with Downtown Ithaca Partnership and
Ithaca/Tompkins County Convention and Visitor Bureau for International
Midwives Benefit .......................................One day Music
Festival w/ Mayor of Ithaca in Attendance
Sara Smolen Cello Fund ...........................4 High Teas w/
DeWitt Middle School Corral ~Utah Trip.. High Tea w/ Musical
Ithaca Catholic Worker Retreat..................Offering Restoration
Alicia's Private Charitable Support:
American Red Cross
......................................Texas, Astrodome, post-Katrina
City of New Orleans Tour, Arlo Guthrie, Burns Sisters....Support
Common Ground, New Orleans.....................Rebuilding the 9th
Ward, Relief Effort
Housing the Homeless (many times)............Provided Home in Back
Christian Motorcycle Association (Ministry). In 39 states, sharing The
Public Causes Supported by Contributions from Amazing Grace
WSKG Public Radio
Ellis Hollow Fair (local)
Cornell Veterinary College
Ithaca Pregnancy Center
Project Safe Child
Alicia's Private Contributions and Support:
World Vision ..supporting children
worldwide for over 20 years
Fresh Air Fund ..hosting inner-city for over 10 years
Loaves and Fishes.. serving the hungry for 2 years
Catholic Worker...Working and praying for social justice 3 years, plus
American War Veterans...Financial supporter for 15 years
Episcopal Church, Slaterville Springs
Reach Out For Christ Church, Freeville
Calvary Baptist Church, Ithaca
Bethel Grove Bible Church, Ithaca
Saint Catherine of Siena Catholic Church, Ithaca
Salvation Army, Ithaca
Covenant Love Community Church, Freeville
Agape Bible Church, Ithaca
United Methodist Church of Trumansburg
First Assembly of God, Ithaca
Ithaca Baptist Church, Ithaca
Seventh Day Adventist Church, Ithaca
Unitarian Church of Ithaca
Jehovah's Witnesses, Ithaca
Congregation Ahavat Yahshua, Ithaca
Caroline Center Church, Caroline
Recycling, composting, organic gardening...throughout 23 years of
Nature Conservancy.................financial supporter for over 15
World Wildlife Fund...................financial supporter for over 15
Cayuga Nature Center ..............Volunteer a year, working with